TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Light Health Research and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Light Health Research believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Light Health Research and its subsidiaries.
- Only use the DreamSpa™ in accordance with directions supplied by Light Health Research in the user manual and website, www.LightHealthResearch.com. Updated instructions are posted on the website, www.LightHealthResearch.com. Check website, www.LightHealthResearch.com for updates.
- Eyes must be closed and the authorized DreamSpa™ Eyeshields must be used at all times during sessions.
- The DreamSpa™ is an electrical device. To avoid electrical shock:
a. Do not wash unit with water.
b. Do not touch the plug or device with wet hands.
c. Do not touch unit to wet skin.
d. Do not use if cord or plug appears to be damaged.
e. Do not use the unit if it has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water.
f. Do not pull, lift, or carry unit by the power cord.
g. Do not use the cord as a handle, close a door on the cord, or pull the cord against sharp edges or corners.
h. Do not use near heated surfaces.
- Use the DreamSpa™ only on a flat, fixed surface, such as a bed or massage table.
- Do not operate the unit in areas where flammable or combustible products or vapors may be present. Explosion or fire may occur.
- Do not leave small children unattended near unit.
- Do not use the unit on an open wound, as heat may increase circulation and cause bleeding.
- Do not use over thyroid gland (the neck area) if the user has been diagnosed with or suspects thyroid problems. No clinical data is available to support use for patients with thyroid gland problems.
- Do not use with liniments, salves or ointments that contain heat producing ingredients as a skin burn could result.
- There are no user-serviceable parts inside the unit. Any attempt to open the unit will void the warranty and could lead to serious damage to the unit and/or personal injury to the operator.
- Consult your doctor prior to using, especially if you:
a. are pregnant,
b. are taking drugs known to cause sensitivity of skin to light,
c. have any suspicious or cancerous lesions,
d. recently had a steroid injection or use topical steroids.
- Individuals using aspirin, ibuprofen and other similar drugs for pain or individuals with skin conditions may experience a mild “flare up” of their symptoms and should stop the DreamSpa.
- Read all instructions and safety precautions before using the DreamSpa™.
- Do not use on infants.
- If you experience discomfort or have a concern about its use, stop use immediately and contact your doctor.
- Use indoors only.
- Use only the authorized DreamSpa™ power supply.
- Turn off all controls before unplugging unit from the outlet. Unplug from outlet when not in use to avoid tripping hazards.
- Do not unplug by pulling the cord. Grasp the plug itself, not the cord, when unplugging from an outlet.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Light Health Research and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of Illinois shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Light Health Research with respect to this Web site and shop.lighthealthresearch.com. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Light Health Research with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Light Health Research. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.